This car has been lovingly built and maintained by CoolCava Racing driver Pål Krogdahl. The car was striped back to bare shell and rebuilt bolt by bolt over a three year period along with a long list of upgrades and improvements, including a nice 964 3.6 Engine.
The car comes with two full folders containing the full history including the original registration papers from when it was first sold in Germany as new in 1978 (registered by Porsche factory in 1977). All new parts and upgrades have been documented along with all work done, and includes the following:
- Glen Sanders 23mm hollow front torsion bars.
- Glen Sanders 33mm hollow rear torsion bars.
- Koni Yellow adjustable front and rear shocks.
- Elephant Racing PolyBronze front and rear bushings.
- Elephant Racing Low-Friction Control Arm Mounts.
- Elephant Racing Weather-Sealed Trailing Arm Monoball.
- Elephant Racing Weather-Sealed Front Monoball Cartridge.
- Elephant Racing ASP – Adjustable Spring Plate with ER QuickChange Splined Hub kit .
- Tarett Adjustable Hollow Front Sway Bar
- Tarett Adjustable Hollow Rear Sway Bar
- Wevo Rear Sway Bar mounts
- Turbo Tie Rods
- Weltmeister Bump Steer Steering Rack Spacers
- Porsche 964 3.6
- Wevo semi-solid Engine Mounts.
- 993 heat exchangers.
- Custom M&K 2in 2out.
- High-torque light-weight starter
- Porsche 915 5 speed Trans-axle.
- Factory ZF LSD
- Solid Transmission Mounts
- Hargett 915 Pro Shifter
- Carbon12 front & rear calipers
- Ruf SpeedLine aluminium rims
- Toyo R888 R-rated tires (Front – 215/45 & Rear – 255/40)
- Fiberglass front valance
- Fiberglass front hood
- Fiberglass early turbo rear spoiler and lid
- Screen wash bottle removed and replaced with Carrera High-intensity system
- Rebuilt Pedal cluster
- Custom gray and black Alcantara interior.
- M&R 5 point harness for driver
- Stereo deleted (i-Pod support with direct link to amp under passenger seat).
- RS carpet.
- Guss roll bar.
Here are some pictures from when the car was built.
Please contact us for more details or to arrange to see the car.