This car is now sold and gone to a new home!
This car is based on a 1966 Porsche 912 shell, but has been substantially upgraded and includes:
- Porsche 2.7 Litre engine with carbs which was rebuilt recently giving approx 240Bhp (under 20 hours on engine after rebuild)
- Porsche 915 transmission which was rebuilt recently and with close ration gearing.
- Porsche Boxster callipers front and rear.
The car was converted to RSR look quite some time back when it was built as a road car for the then owner of Bella Boats here in Finland. At the time Bella were one of the main sponsors for Matti Alamäki, one of the leading rallycross drivers in Finland. This car was built as a copy of the car that Matti drove at the time. The front fenders, front bumper and rear bumper are fibreglass. The rear fender extensions and side skirts are steel. The car was converted into a racing car several years later after it was sold by Bella Boats.
Details on last engine rebuild done during winter 2012/13 (as given by last owner):
- All bearings in engine were replaced
- Cylinder head bolts new and threads renewed on the block with Helicoil.
- New piston-rings
- New valves – all replaced new
- New clutch
Details on last transmission rebuild done during winter 2012/13 (as given by last owner):
- Reconditioned rack and pinion
- Reconditioned 1st and 2nd syncro
- New bearings
This car is extremely light weight at only 960Kg.
This car has been granted for road use in Finland with the RSR front bumper and as such also comes with Finnish registration papers.